Little Truck Solutions has been providing LTL (less than truckload) expediting transport needs to our clients nationwide since 2002. We work very hard to serve our clients and provide solutions that are in YOUR best interest.
Provide our clients timely and dependable expedited freight delivery services not once, but on a continuous basis.
WHAT SIZE LOADS DOES LTS HAUL?
Specializing in LTL (less than a truckload) allows LTS to minimize transport time and deliver your goods to their final destination to keep you up and running. Depending on the dimensions and weight of the freight being shipped, LTS offers both Sprinter style, Cargo vans, and Straight Trucks to meet our customers needs.
- Max payload up to 8,500 lbs
- 10 pallets (20 if stackable)
- Liftgate Service available
- Dock High
- Max payload up to 3,500 lbs
- Can carry between 3-4 pallets (48” length x 40” width x 70” height)
- Minimum cargo by length of 144” (12 feet)
- Ideal for atypical freight such as agricultural implements, machinery, or awkwardly shaped material
- Smaller than sprinter vans
- Best for freight weighing less than 2,500 lbds and 8 feet in length
- Minimum: 96” long x 48” wide x 48” tall
- Will easily fit 2 standard pallets
WHY USE EXPEDITED FREIGHT?
1. REDUCE YOUR INVENTORY COST
Holding unnecessary inventory costs small businesses millions of dollars annually. We provide our clients a solution for managing cash flow. Our expediting services pick up your goods from the supplier in short order and are on the road to your specified destination.
2. REDUCE DOWN PRODUCTION TIME
Breakdowns in high-dollar equipment at the heart of your operations cost your business countless and precious hours in downtime. When equipment and machinery are not running due to failing parts and repairs, you are not meeting the production plan. The quicker the asset returns to production, the sooner the loss is mitigated due to down production time. When machines and parts need to get to you ASAP – call LTS!
WHY OUR CUSTOMERS CHOOSE LITTLE TRUCK…
- Competitive pricing
- 24/7 customer support for loads in transit
- Real-time delivery updates
- Approaching 15 years of freight delivery solutions to our clients
- Honest and trustworthy service
- Nationwide Coverage