Little Truck Solutions offers exclusive vehicle, expedited shipping options. We use cargo vans, Sprinters, and Straight Trucks depending on the size and shape of your freight, to accommodate a wide range of customers. Although we are based outside of Charlotte,NC, we serve the entire lower 48 states.
|Sprinter and Cargo vans are a great option for freight ranging from a 5 lb box up to 3 pallets weighing 2,500 pounds., LTS can get your freight moved fast and efficiently to where you need it the most.||The use of straight trucks can move heavier shipments up to 14 pallets. If a dock high option is needed but you do not need a full van, this is the ideal class of vehicle.||Full dry van loads consist of a trailer for your exclusive use with a capacity up to 44,000 pounds and 26 pallets. LTS Logistics also offers a power only option if requested.|
max dimensions 180L x 52w x 72h
LTL, EXPEDITED SHIPPING, & HOT SHOT
LTL (Less-Than-Truckload) – When cargo cannot fill a standard sized truck, Less-Than-Truckload shipping is an easy alternative. Inventory can be transported in vans or smaller-sized vehicles to your location. Additionally, shippers will have the entire vehicle for their freight alone, rather than sharing space in a full-sized trailer.
Expedited Shipping – Typically, expedited shipping carriers have trucks or other vehicles on standby for urgent situations. When a shipper needs something quickly, the carrier has trucks available to directly pick up and deliver freight as soon as possible at a slightly higher rate. Many of our Just-In-Time manufacturers use our Expedited option to pull inventory.
Hot Shot – Hot Shot loads or Hot Shot freight usually refer to shippers needing a piece of equipment instantly to eliminate downtime. For instance, a broken piece of machinery needs to be replaced as quickly as possible for manufacturing to continue. The point of hot shot delivery is to avoid a business shutting down for periods of time and losing revenue.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH LTS
- All cargo is insured for $100,000 (included)
- Any shipments of greater value must be declared.
- Exclusive Vehicle Use (Expedited)
- Only YOUR freight will be shipped on each truck.
- 24/7 GPS Tracking (included)
- State of the art gps tracking allows you to follow your package as closely as every 15 minutes with automated updates.
- Secured with Straps or Blankets (included)
- All vehicles are equipped with straps and restraining systems.
- Team Transit (additional charges may apply)
- This ‘high touch’ service provides two drivers for shorter commute times and increased security.